Authors: Aaron Montoya

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Dan Gearhart and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Hole explain their campaign platform to the Collegian editorial board.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Dan Gearhart and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Hole share their experience with ASCSU and CSU that they believe will aid them in running student government.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Dan Gearhart and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Hole talk about the annual homecoming concert and how they believe it is beneficial.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Dan Gearhart and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Hole say they will push for student votes on the Board of Governors.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Dan Gearhart and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Hole would like to keep in close contact with student organizations after election season is over if they are chosen, but acknowledge that it may be difficult judging from the past.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Dan Gearhart and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Hole talk about how they plan to recruit more students for involvement in ASCSU Senate.

Check Collegian.com every day this week for video interviews from each candidate pair.