The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Maintain balance. Get your work done but leave room to play and have fun. Your communication skills will be great, so get what’s on your mind out in the open. The connections you make will lead to development of your ideas and current projects. 4 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Don’t let someone’s concerns or problems bog you down. Concentrate on your professional gains or pursuits. Don’t let others throw you off guard – don’t leave room for error. 3 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): A hasty decision will lead to regrets and must not be made because of emotional threats or ultimatums. Take control and be in charge. You have what it takes to excel and don’t let anyone tell you differently. 3 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): You don’t have to go overboard to get things done to perfection. Uncertainties in your personal life will have to be taken care of without hesitation. Giving in to demands will only lead to more conflicts in the future. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Your convincing way of presenting what you want to do will lead to extra effort and enthusiasm. You can expand your knowledge, experience and your circle of friends through involvement in cultural events and physical activities. 4 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Just because someone pushes you doesn’t mean you have to give in. Consider what’s in your best interest, especially if it has to do with work or dealing with your peers. Keep your emotions out of the equation. 2 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Your intellectual approach to ideas you want to present will spark interest from someone who can contribute to your plans. Get out of your normal environment and surround yourself with people, places and things conducive to creativity, networking and new friends. 5 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don’t spend foolishly, especially if it’s to impress someone. Show restraint and be willing to do things by yourself. Misinformation is likely to be given. Follow through with your own research before you act on hearsay. 3 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Uncertainties are likely to cause some emotional stress. Stay calm. Your strength of character will see you through and help you win. Love is on the rise and a past acquaintance will become your best ally. 3 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Go over your personal paperwork and deal with your financial and contractual commitments. You cannot let anyone influence you to overspend on luxuries you can do without. Don’t allow yourself to end up in an awkward position because you made a decision too quickly. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): It’s up to you to take control of your life and work through any uncertainties you have regarding others or your current position. Get involved in something that will hold your interest and you will find new friendships or love. Don’t be afraid to be a pioneer. 5 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You are likely to be drawn to people who are not the best for you. Problems will occur due to a secret involvement. Back away before you get into an emotional mess that will be difficult to clear up. 2 stars