The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Get all your last-minute preparations taken care of so you can enjoy the closing of the year. You need ample time to reflect on the ups and downs of the year gone by and set yourself up for a better year ahead. 5 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You may be tempted to overspend on your home and family, causing problems with someone who isn’t in agreement. Talk things over before making a decision. Learn by observing someone with more experience. 2 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Plan something special for entertainment and it will lead to love and romance. If something or someone has been dragging you down, it may be time to move on. Travel, education and making new friends should be your intent. 4 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Put a push on what needs to be done before the year comes to a close. If you want to finish a deal, do it now. Don’t mix love and money or you may suffer a loss. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You’ll be feeling emotional about the past and looking forward to the future. Love will be on the rise and picking up a gift for that special someone will ensure you make headway with your relationship in the future. 3 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Secrets will be hard to keep. Don’t let changes going on at work or within an industry you are a part of cause you to make a poor choice. Ride out the storm but not without preparations for moving in a new direction if necessary. 3 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You can position yourself for the future if you play your cards right today. Good times are heading your way — all you have to do is be in the right place at the right time. Love is in the stars and favors will be granted. 4 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Be very careful how you approach people today. Emotions will be close to the surface and problems can erupt out of nowhere. Don’t expect to find out the lowdown or be privy to the truth. Don’t make a move until you have all the facts. 2 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Tie up business deals and make sure your money is positioned properly before the year ends. Legal matters, settlements and personal paperwork must be finalized quickly. Uncertainty about your future should not stop you from making decisions. 5 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Secure your position personally, professionally, financially and emotionally. This is not the time to leave things to chance. Be ruthless and shrewd in your pursuits. Strike while the iron is hot and few are looking. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Passion, emotional talks and getting things cleared up so you can end the year on a high note should be top priorities. Have a game plan for making proper use of the opportunities that should come your way when Jupiter passes through the constellation Aquarius. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Like it or not, change is upon you. Face the past so you can move into the new year optimistically. By standing up to whatever and whoever you have had differences with, you will show your strength, courage and determination. 3 stars