The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Stop waiting to see what everyone else is going to do when you are the one with the ideas and wherewithal to make things happen. It’s your own reluctance that will hold you back when you should be making changes to support your latest goals. 3 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Don’t be fooled by someone who just wants something from you. It’s important to do things for the right reason so you don’t have any regrets. An opportunity is available that can stabilize your professional position. 3 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Turn everything you do into an event. Include all your favorite people to join you in whatever you do. It’s the teamwork that will put you in a leadership position and help you control the situation around you. 4 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Avoid anyone trying to convince you to donate your time or cash to a cause you really can’t afford to support. Changes regarding an older family member may leave you with added responsibilities. Deal with what needs to be done and move on. 2 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Plan a little get together that will reunite old friends. It’s time to enjoy some of the end-of-year festivities and to make a decision that will have an effect on your personal life. Don’t spend impulsively. 5 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Decide if you are in the right spot geographically. There is something to be said about moving to a location that is closer to work or can bring you greater opportunities for professional or educational pursuits. 3 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You’ll be passionate about everything you do but this can lead to emotional upset and disruptions with friends, peers or neighbors. Try to focus on love and spending time with someone special. Keep things in perspective. 3 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don’t waste your time trying to convince others to follow your beliefs. You stand a better chance of getting your way by moving forward alone and seeing who joins in. A service you have to offer can be launched with success. Don’t let anyone’s negativity lead you into rethinking your strategy. 3 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Make some alterations at home that will please others. Be careful, however, not to disrupt someone else’s plans. Opposition can cause delays if you haven’t gotten approval. Love should be one of your focuses for future plans. 5 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Don’t be fooled by what others tell you. You can offer help but not at the expense of losing out somewhere else. Put your own plans first. Don’t let someone’s anger about your choices stand in your way. 2 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): If you can pick up part time work or volunteer for something that might lead to fulltime work, jump at the chance. Don’t let an emotional issue stand in the way of an important decision that will influence your future and your earning potential. 4 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don’t count on anything or anyone and you won’t be disappointed. If you put everything you’ve got into something you believe in, you will make some forward motion. A questionable partnership must be reviewed. 3 stars