The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Start thinking more about your financial future and stop overdoing it in all aspects of your life. It’s time to put a dollar figure on your talent and make the most of the services you have to offer. Put some money away. 2 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You can make a couple of adjustments that will help you engage in a brighter future. Consider the job of your choice and focus on what you have to do to get it. Get moving in a direction that will satisfy you financially. 5 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Look at the relationships you are involved in and make plans to do things with the people you favor most. Don’t hesitate to back away from those who bring you down. You need to be around upbeat, motivated individuals who will spark your creativity. 3 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Let your feelings be known. This is a great time to stabilize your situation at home or to size down if that will help you financially. Your perception of how someone views you may be off if you let your sensitivity take over. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Put your to-do list together and move quickly to complete what needs to be done. Once you have your work out of the way, you can enjoy other aspects of your life. Shop, plan a vacation or socialize with people who make you think and who spark your imagination. 3 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Make arrangements to do things with friends who will allow you to explore new avenues. A change in plans will lead to greater love and romance. Shopping will bring practical results. 5 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Sticking too close to home will lead to disagreements with someone you care about. Overindulgence or taking on too much will cause more trouble. Don’t push the one you love. Ultimatums will not work. 2 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don’t let anyone bully you or take credit for something you have done. You have to be aggressive if you want to get ahead. A change of plans will actually turn out to be to your advantage. 4 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Work with someone who can teach you and you will be able to incorporate an added twist to your findings. Don’t make a snap decision about someone or something if you haven’t assessed the situation thoroughly. Time is on your side. 3 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You’ll have plenty to think about financially and personally. Protect your assets. Love looks promising if you are straightforward about your intentions. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): If you share your secrets with anyone, expect rumors to spread. It may be time to ‘fess up to anything you feel guilty about and start anew with someone you care deeply about. A commitment can be made that will lead to greater stability. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Do what you say instead of just talking about it. Once you put your plans into motion, you will feel better about yourself and your future. Now is not the time to let others guide you. A good partnership is apparent and will help you achieve more. 4 stars