The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Rely on yourself if you want to get things done. Someone you love will have a hard time understanding what you want, so be patient. Put more time and effort into your financial situation — set a budget and stay within it. 2 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Make the adjustments at home that will make your life easier. Don’t put up with anyone who opposes your plans. Being stubborn isn’t always a bad thing if it saves you from something that may cost you too much. 2 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You can make an impact on someone with your clever play on words and ability to convince others to do things your way. Your style, high energy and sensitivity toward others will all contribute to your success. Use your imagination. 4 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): You need to do something different. An interesting partnership is likely to develop through someone you already know. Someone you’ve been responsible for will pay you back. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Prepare to compete for what you want. Don’t allow your emotions to play tricks on you. Get all the facts before you make any sort of plea for help. The more conservative your approach, the further you will go. 3 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You can count on getting the backup you require if you ask for help. Look past the obvious and you will recognize exactly what’s required to fix a problem. Love and romance will lead to some surprising personal decisions. 4 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Don’t be fooled by someone who is complaining. Make an attempt to raise your profile and to advance. If you don’t see a bright future where you are, look for a position that has growth potential. Overspending will lead to problems at month’s end. 2 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): It’s up to you to find unique ways to jump-start your objectives. Conservative advice will pay off. Surprise everyone with your position on something that can shape your future. Love is on the rise. 5 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Don’t let your emotions cost you financially. Someone you want to impress may be demanding. Going over budget on a project you are working on will result in complaints. Don’t let anyone hold you responsible for something that isn’t completely your fault. 3 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Everything will open up for you if you are patient. A positive, professional change appears to be coming down the pipeline. Show compassion and you will win favors. Good fortune is in the stars. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Focus on learning, picking up additional skills or making a move that will enhance your ability to earn more money. A change of scenery will spark new ideas. Contact someone from your past who is on your mind. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Put your thoughts out there for all to hear and you will get some interesting responses. Love is in the picture and a serious partnership will have new meaning and influence the way you do things. A social gathering with your peers will help you see things more clearly. 5 stars