This semester, the Collegian sports desk launched a brand new Web site dedicated to all things CSU Rams — www.collegiansports.com.

Now in our third month together, Ram fans, the sports desk would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and feedback in making collegiansports.com the best CSU sports information site available.

In keeping with our desire to give you the most up-to-date sports coverage possible, this week collegiansports.com is launching a brand new service: free text message alerts.

Fans who visit our site can sign up for this free service by simply entering their 10-digit phone number (no spaces, dashes, or +1’s) and phone service provider in the box labeled “Free Text Updates.” Your regular incoming text message charges from your service provider still apply, but we won’t charge you beyond that.

As we continue this venture, we will be bringing you instant CSU sports news and scores, right to your phone. Can’t make it to the game or find a computer to check out our running in-game blogs? No problem, sign up for the service and we’ll keep you an informed Ram fan.

Already this year we have worked to bring you detailed information and analysis during games, first-hand updates from practice, injury information as soon we get it, “The Star Report” online video blog and videos of some of the most important and interesting happenings at football games, basketball games and volleyball matches. Thank your for your help in spreading the word about our site and continuing to make collegiansports.com the best that it can be.

Suggestions, tips, questions, or feedback can be sent to sports@collegian.com. Thank you again, and GO RAMS!