The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Emotions will get the better of you if you can’t separate what’s really important from what will pass with time. Focus more on home and family and a little less on what outsiders think. You can get back on track financially. 3 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Hidden agendas will surface when you least expect. Too much of anything will work against you. A partnership will cost you if you are trying to impress with a cash donation or paying for someone’s way. 3 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Do what you can to make your home more convenient and comfortable. Don’t waffle regarding issues or concerns that others have. Be direct and, if it doesn’t work for you, take a pass. This is not the time to spend money you do not have. 4 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don’t second-guess what you know in your heart you should be doing. Get on with your plans, even if you aren’t totally ready. You will gain momentum and, although it will be hectic, the results will be good. 2 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don’t let things get you down at home or regarding some of your partnerships. You need to put a little excitement back into your life. Plan an outing with friends or take a mini trip. It’s good to reward yourself once in a while. 5 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Spend on your surroundings, not on frivolous items that you don’t really need. It’s time to firm up on a deal or to get your papers in order before year’s end. Talk to someone who can contribute solutions to a problem you are facing. 3 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Don’t be fooled into thinking that something is a done deal when you haven’t signed on the dotted line. Protect your interests so you don’t end up with nothing. Emotional matters will escalate if you make a poor decision. 3 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You can get more for your money if you are shrewd in your dealings. Negotiations will go well as long as you stay in control and refuse to settle. Use your knowledge and expertise as leverage and you will get what you want. 3 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Make changes on the home front and don’t look back. Accept a challenge and resolve it so you can move on. Problems with authority or someone who wants something from you will prevail. 5 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): An oversight on your part could be costly. Make sure you double-check your facts and figures. A change in your professional direction or regarding your status will pay off. A big splash will get you a higher return. 2 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Use your charm to get ahead. Now is not the time to give in. Love is in the stars and will develop if you engage in a cause or you join a club or group that interests you. You need to interact with more people. 4 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Start thinking about your future. Procrastinating and listening to idle promises will stop you from making a move. Make the changes that will encourage your success. 3 stars