The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You may want to lend a helping hand but chances are very good you’ll be taken advantage of. Someone will offer friendship or a partnership only to see what your answer might be. Love is in the stars. 4 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Work hard and don’t let your personal life or relationships hinder the progress or quality. You can’t trust someone who is trying to get something from you. Don’t give in to pushiness or demands. 2 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You can use your charm and emotional tactics to get your way but at some point a colleague, friend or peer will question what you are doing. Be truthful and keep your promises and you will surprise some of your less-admiring onlookers. 5 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Keep your money in your pocket. Your witty conversation coupled with affection will be enough to win the admiration and love of the right person. Keep your business and your personal lives separate. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Be careful how you handle the people closest to you. Love is looking pretty hot but a change of heart may occur if you don’t come through with a promise you made in the heat of the moment. Avoid personal issues and concentrate on a professional opportunity. 3 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): A challenge will prove how strong a contender you can be. Don’t let a misunderstanding lead to irreversible changes. An opportunity will develop if you join a group that offers training to improve your skills. 3 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Stop procrastinating and make the calls that will lead to a better position suited to your skills. An emotional matter can be solved. Children will speak the truth regarding your appearance and your current situation. 5 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Make some quick moves should a problem arise at home or with someone you have been dependent on. Security is the key to your future. An unusual source of information will help you realign your next move. 2 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You may be called upon to do something that isn’t your cup of tea but, in doing so, you will strengthen your position. A partnership will be under pressure and demands are likely to be enforced if you don’t make a move. 4 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You won’t be thinking straight when it comes to vocational decisions. Take a wait-and-see position. A chance to make a financial move that will stabilize your position must be put into play. Trust your own judgment. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You’ve got things right in your own mind so don’t let someone confuse you. Focus on the things that make you happy rather than trying to please someone who is continually picking on you. Emotional confusion will only cause you to spin your wheels. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don’t lose sight of your financial goals or give into a fast-talking friend who wants to borrow or get you involved in a scheme. Love may be on the line if you aren’t willing to compromise. A secret that will change the circumstances you face must be revealed. 3 stars