Jun 172008

Hello fellow Rams who have immersed yourselves in classes, day jobs and, hopefully, some relaxation during the summer months in Fort Collins. We hope you’re all enjoying the strange peace and quiet that has filled the absence left by the majority of about 25,000 CSU students.

During this lull, the Collegian staff will continue to work hard seeking to report on the stories that strike you as interesting. White water rafting, Brew Fest and campus construction are just a few of the ideas on our list for summer coverage.

While we enjoy the relative quiet around town, it is our job to make sure that is not reflected in empty Collegian pages. But we need your help.

The Collegian staff is asking you, the reader, to point out those things that stick out to you this summer. If you have a quirky professor teaching your summer class, or you witnessed a parking lot attendant nearly get run over by an angered ticket recipient, or anything strikes you as newsworthy this summer, please drop us a line.

You can contact the Collegian via e-mail at news@collegian.com. Editor-in-Chief Aaron Montoya can be contacted directly in his office at (970) 491-1688 or by e-mail at editor@collegian.com.

In addition to a call for news tips, the Collegian is always available to hear your questions, concerns and ideas, so never hesitate to drop us a line and tell us what’s up. We would love to hear what you think.