Homecoming is right around the corner, and you know what that means Ram fans /- a week of random activities that are perfect excuses not to do homework!

We encourage every student on campus to show their RamPride and participate in as many events as possible.

The fun starts Monday at 11 a.m. when the Association for Student Activity Programming starts its weeklong scavenger hunt.

Students can pick up information packets and their first clue until 2 p.m. The first group to complete the challenge will receive a CSU sweatshirt and the runner-up will get a water bottle.

On Wednesday at 10 p.m., the SLiCE office and Poudre School District will hold its annual CANstruction event as part of the bigger Cans Around the Oval project.

Students can bring cans and other non-perishable items and show off their artistic skills by building structures to raise awareness on the issues of hunger.

Friday kicks off Family Weekend, which hosts a variety of activities that will keep your folks occupied.

They can sit in classes with you, go to the alumni center or visit the Greek houses. That night, you can take them to the first annual All University Homecoming festival and enjoy live music, food, and games.

On Saturday, crawl out of bed early and enjoy the homecoming parade at 9 a.m. and head on to Hughes to tailgate before the game against San Diego State.

For more information on Homecoming events, please visit homecoming@colostate.edu.