Authors: Thomas Andrews

Mr. Reed, have you even done a single bit of research on Ann Coulter that involved more than reading headlines in the New York Times?

Your very first argument, that Ann Coulter is the Anti Christ was pathetic, only being able to say that her initials were the same initials in “Anti Christ.” Barack Obama’s middle name is Hussein, and Obama sounds like Osama. I guess he’s an evil man then!

So Coulter is evil because she used an ad hominem attack? You seem ignorant of the fact that ad hominem attacks, hatred, and bigotry are the bread and butter of “passionate” liberals.

Bill Maher, a comedian like Coulter, expressed regret that the February 27 terrorist attack in Afghanistan didn’t kill Dick Cheney, said that America is a stupid country filled with stupid people, and even called Ken Mehlman “gay.”

White House correspondent Tony Snow has been diagnosed with cancer again, and he is already receiving death wishes from liberals. Don’t forget the former KKK leader Senator Byrd, who used the “N-word” on television, and protesters who threw Oreos at Michael Steele to signify that he wasn’t really black!

Also, who are the people that are committing 99% of the terrorist attacks in the world right now, like the 1993 WTC attacks, the Khobar Towers, the USS Cole, 9/11, 7/7, and the suicide bombings in Iraq currently? Islamofascists, not Timothy McVeighs.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black…

Thomas Andrews

Junior

Organ Performance