Downtown Plates & prices

Beau Jo’s Pizza Great Plates Special: Family dinner for $18.68 – Choice of appetizer (excluding large nachos & large wings), any two-pound pizza and a pitcher of beer or soda.

Bisetti’s Ristorante Great Plates Special: Dinner for two for $18.68 – Garlic bread, shared platter of Spaghetti, Eggplant Parmesan and Lasagna, Spumoni Ice Cream for dessert.

CooperSmith’s Pubside Great Plates Special: Choose two of the following entr/es for 18.68 – New York Strip Steak or Chicken Parmesan or Highland Cottage Pie or Fresh Catch of the Week or Smoky Brisket with Roasted Garlic Mashers or Fish and Chips

CooperSmith’s Poolside Great Plates Special: Pizza dinner for four for $18.68 – Choice of wings or nachos, large pizza of your choice and pitcher of beer or soda.

Enzio’s Italian Kitchen Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one with a choice of entr/e for $18.68 – Sirloin Steak Pepperonata or Chicken Neopolitano or Pancetta Wrapped Pork Tenderloin or Prosciutto Encrusted Cod.

Fish Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one for $18.68 – Dinner includes bread and salad, Soft Shell Crab Enchiladas with red chili, cilantro jalapeno sour cream, and pico de gallo served with coleslaw and pinto beans, and dessert is your choice of sorbet.

Jay’s American Bistro Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one with choice of entr/e for $18.68 – Entr/e options include: Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Fruits de Mer Diablo or Chicken Breast Cordon Bleu. Dinner includes salad and dessert selections!

Lucky Joe’s Sidewalk Saloon Great Plates Special: Choice of two dinner entrees for $18.68 – Sirloin Pepper Steak, Jameson Grilled Pork Chop, Grilled Chicken or Steak Mac-n-Cheese.

Mystiq Martini Great Plates Special: Martinis and more for two for $18.68 – Choice of two martinis and choice of two menu items.

Nico’s Catacombs Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one with choice of entr/e for $18.68 – Mahi Mahi with Mango Beurre Blanc, Beef Tenderloin Tips Gorgonzola, Shrimp Stir Fry, Pork “Porterhouse” or Pinenut Crusted Chicken Breast.

Old Chicago Great Plates Special: Family Dinner for $18.68 – Choice of appetizer (five options available), medium two topping pizza and little big cookie with ice cream.

Silver Grill Cafe Friday, March 2 ONLY – Fat Friday Cajun Boil for $18.68.

Spoons Soups and Salads Great Plates Special: Don’t cook tonight! Enjoy the Family Meal for four for $18.68 – Two quarts of soup, entr/e salad of your choice, and six pieces of focaccia bread.

Steakout Saloon Great Plates Special: Dinner for two for $18.68 – Two Build Your Own Burgers or chicken sandwiches with unlimited toppings and a pitcher of any beer brewed in Fort Collins.

Stonehouse Grille Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one with choice of entr/e for $18.68 – 12 oz. Sirloin, Shepherd’s Pie, BBQ Ribs, Chicken or Salmon. All dinners include salad or soup and a dessert!

Taj Mahal Great Plates Special: Choice of two dinner entr/es for $18.68 – Options include: Chicken Curry, Sag Paneer, Vegetable Korma, Dal and many other options!

The Crown Pub Great Plates Special: Two course dinner for one for $18.68 – Includes choice of appetizer: Prosciutto Wrapped Melon, Crab Cake or Smoked Duck & Basil Rolls. Includes choice of entr/e: Grilled Escolar, Filet Mignon or Tequila Lime Shrimp

The Melting Pot Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one for $18.68 – choice of Cheese Fondue, choice of Gourmet Salad, entr/e served with shrimp, sirloin, chicken breast, duck, portobello mushrooms, asparagus and pot stickers. Great wine specials!!

The Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant Great Plates Special: Three course dinner for one for $18.68 – Appetizer: Queso Deluxe. Entr/e: any Rio Grande Fajita. Dessert: Rio Grande Flan.

The Spicy Pickle Great Plates Special: Family Dinner special for $18.68- Choice of two signature paninis or signature subs and choice of two kid’s meals or two soups or two salads and two bags of chips and four cookies.

Trailhead Tavern Great Plates Special: Dinner for two for $18.68 – A pitcher of domestic beer, order of wings and two Trail Burgers.

Zydeco’s Great Plates Special: Dinner for two for $18.68 – Cajun Snow Crab and Shrimp Boil for two.