Tuesday August 22
A medical call was made at University Village that a 10-year-old boy had a cut on his nose. He was accompanied to Poudre Valley Hospital with his mom.
A maintenance man reported unattended children at University Village. The mother was contacted and warned.
A male student had a seizure outside the northwest corner of Braiden Hall and hit the back of his head upon falling. He was then transported to PVH.
A female juvenile student fainted during class in the Education Building and was taken to Hartshorn Health Service, but was transferred to PVH where her mother was notified.
A resident student was also taken to PVH for alcohol detoxification after he was found lying in the street on Plum Street, near Corbett Hall. The housing staff was advised.
Wednesday August 23
An ROTC cadet fainted during training at the Intramural Field but refused to be transported to the hospital.
A fire alarm went off in the E-Wing of the Engineering Building.
Several traffic warnings and citations were given out.
A hit and run in the Morgan Library parking lot. Officers are following up on leads.
CSU Police assisted Fort Collins Police Services with breaking up a party at 600 S. Howes St.
Officers on foot patrol found an injured cyclist in the Whitcomb “Z” Lot. The bicyclist, who was not a student, suffered some facial injuries and was missing several teeth. She was transported to PVH by ambulance and was believed to be intoxicated.