To the Ram Fans

I am a student 70 miles to the north of Fort Collins in the beautiful town of Laramie, Wyo. Now that I have got your attention, I ask one question – Are you really Ram Fans or not?

I ask this because I have been a Cowboy's fan since I was born and every time I go to Fort Collins to see a game I see such a great representation of Cowboys fans but never more than a few Rams Fans in Laramie when your teams come to town. This weekend your Rams come to Laramie to fight for the No. 7 spot and I would like to see you all in the AA this Saturday at 8 p.m.

I have made the trip to Fort Collins many times for football, basketball (men's and women's) and volleyball games, and every time I see tons of Cowboys fans, yet whenever the Rams come to Laramie there is never a real contingent of your fans (with the exception of volleyball; I tip my hat to the Ram Volleyball supporters).

I also notice that whenever I talk to Ram Fans they admit that they have never taken that trip of only 70 miles to support their team. So I have come to the conclusion that since you will not take an hour drive to support your team, then can you really call yourselves fans? Support your team, be true fans and not just worthless sheep.

Clayton M Melinkovich

University of Wyoming

Junior

criminal justice