Authors: Kathryn Dailey

CSU students may have a shot at their 15 minutes of fame.

The producers of "Wheel of Fortune" want CSU students to audition for their "College Week," which will be taped in Denver at the Colorado Convention Center Lecture Hall in March.

Students must sign up by Friday to be considered, according to the official Web site. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student.

Because the show receives so many applications, not all applicants will be auditioned.

The Web site lists the following as restrictions:

* People are not eligible to be a contestant on "Wheel of Fortune" if they have appeared on any version of the show.

* People are not eligible to be a contestant if they have appeared on a game show/dating show/relationship show/reality show in the past year or three game shows/dating shows/relationship shows/reality shows in the past 10 years.

* People are not eligible to play on "Wheel of Fortune" if they, their relatives, or any person(s) they know, are or were employed (within the last five years) by any of the following: Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc., Sony Pictures Television, Inc., The Griffin Group, King World Productions, Inc., KMGH-TV (including advertisers and related radio stations), or any other TV station (including advertisers and related radio stations) broadcasting "Wheel of Fortune" or "JEOPARDY!"

For more information and to apply online visit:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sponsors/4930757/detail.html