10. The Boot is a great accessory. Plus it's gold, baby. Bling-bling!
9. Not only is the War a big-time rivalry, it also has big-time implications in the conference standings.
8. Any mascot with horns looks and plays better then a mascot with a big hat.
7. Last year, Wyoming fans victimized Hughes Stadium with a "UW" emblazoned on the turf; winning is always the best revenge.
6. Right now, the Rams are 1-1 in rivalry games this year; a win this weekend gets the Rams over .500.
5. The Rams' make a great animal rights statement by branding the Cowboys.
4. The game lasts only a few hours, but bragging rights last the whole year.
3. It is always more fun to party after a win than it is to try to forget a loss.
2. The Rams are undefeated at home this year
1. The only thing worse then living in Wyoming is driving back to Wyoming after a loss.