Authors: Nick Piburn

Tuesday was supposed to be the first two-hour practice for the Rams in more than two weeks, but Mother Nature would have none of it.

With about twenty minutes left in practice coaches ended the day early when lightning rolled in followed by a pouring rain.

Despite the early exit the Rams were still able to get in a significant amount of work. Most of the day, as usual, was devoted to the scout work for Utah.

"Because the weathers cooling up with a little bit of rain they all get bouncing around a little," said head coach Sonny Lubick. "But we've still got a lot to get done in the next couple of days."

The Rams were definitely bouncing around more than most practices, with pads popping even in the seven-on-seven drills. The team seems to be a little more confident coming off last week's conference opener victory over Air Force.

The team will be back at practice today for another long practice, where they will probably make up for what they missed on Tuesday.

Tickets

"Sellout Saturday," which was declared by Athletic Director Mark Driscoll, has been a success thus far.

There are only 500 student tickets available for giveaway, which sets a record for fastest giveaway of student tickets. There are only 1,000 discount tickets available in the north end zone and 300 available in reserved seating on the west side of the stadium.

"Throughout the years, we've always received tremendous student support at all of our athletic events," Driscoll said in a CSU media release. "But this year, it seems as though the support by our students has been even greater than ever before. I've had numerous donors, as well as members of the opposing team parties, comment on how strong our student support has been. We're very thankful for the support that our students provide our football team and all of our sport programs."

Tickets can be picked up or purchased in the Lory Student Center or the McGraw Center next to Moby.