Rams begin focus on Nevada

Authors: Nick Piburn

The Ram football team was back to full pads for the first time in more than a week.

The team went through a full contact, one hour forty-five minute practice on Tuesday, which focused on scout work for Nevada's offense and defense.

"I know we're ready to get this game going," said senior running back Jimmy Green. "I know we got a little lackadaisical last week on that off week, we're ready to get things started and play this game against Nevada."

Nevada's offense won't present much of a surprise from what the Rams have seen so far this year. The Wolfpack, however, is the first team to run a 3-4-style defense, which means three down lineman, four linebackers, and four defensive backs.

"Most of the teams we've been up against in the past in the Mountain West have been (3-4) fronts," Green said. "It's no different, it's just a change from what we've seen so far this year. We've put in a lot of time and I know we'll be ready when game time comes."

Tickets

Two thirds of the student tickets are gone for the game Saturday against Nevada. Tickets can be picked up at the McGraw Center next to Moby or in the Student Center. It is expected that student tickets will be sold out tomorrow.

Tickets for the Sept. 29 game against Air Force will be available Monday at both locations.