– RamTalk needs to be bigger, maybe a front-page spot.
– That Kelly Hagenah, printed right next to the RamTalk, is very hot. Is there anyway we could get a hotline for her phone number?
– In response to the person who said people at the rec can't play basketball: I played two years overseas before coming back here to get my master's, and I could school anyone in this state.
– I hate these liberal hippies all over campus spreading propaganda. Get 'em out of here.
– How do you know when its naptime at the Neverland Ranch? When the big hand is on the little hand.
– There's always room J-E-L-L-O.
– 20 mph on campus is a ridiculous speed limit. Talk about slow. Even outside the elementary schools its 30 mph.
– Why is Parking Services called Parking Services? They don't provide services to the students. It should be called Parking Enforcement, since all they do is write tickets like there is no tomorrow.
– Is anybody else tired of being yelled at about God on the Plaza? Or am I the only one?
– Does anyone ever feel like a buzzard when parking in Z-Parking? Heck Yes!
– Graduating in four years is like coming home from a party at 10 o'clock … lame and uncalled for!