Authors: the Collegian Editorial Board

Greetings fellow students!

Today is the first day of finals and like the rest of you, we are staying up late soaking our brains with caffeine, all in preparation of the most important week of the semester.

It can get a bit rough for students around this time. Many of you are making plans for the break, looking for jobs and stressing out about the holidays. Plus add the stress of trying to finish all your projects and study for all your tests.

As fellow students, all we can say is try to take it easy on yourself and not stress out. Plan your week, get plenty of sleep and take breaks when needed.

Just think – in four more days, you will be on break and free for a month. And if you are graduating, then this will be your last time dealing with “dead week.”

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our readers. We have had an exciting semester. Issues from the Westboro protest, the smoking ordinance, and the abortion display early this semester have made it unique for students and student reporters here at The Collegian.

We hope that Our View was able to stimulate dialogue and get many of you thinking about the issues we faced this year.

We never think we are an authority on these issues and we always welcome feedback and criticisms.

Next semester, more issues will come up and we hope you look to Our View as a source to provide perspective and analysis of those issues.

So from all of us at the Collegian, have a great break and we look forward to mixing it up next semester.