The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Your ability to utilize your talents and your past connections will serve you well now. Your proactive manner will result in greater confidence. Advancement is within reach. 5 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Negotiate all you can for the best deal possible in business or in your personal endeavors. Take an upfront approach to all that you do and you will be taken seriously. Love may cost you if you aren’t willing to say no to unreasonable requests. 3 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Take advantage of any professional challenge that can help you prove your talent and ability to handle whatever comes your way. Don’t let a lover hold you ransom or accountable for something that he or she is responsible for. 3 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Everything you do should be based on partnerships and how well you get along with the people involved. If you can feel comfortable, you will do a better job. Friendly interaction will lead to advancement. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Keep things in perspective and honest and you will find a way to get what you want. A partnership may undergo a change but it will be beneficial to you in the end. Long distance relationships or dealing with people from different backgrounds will present a challenge. 5 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): A change of plans or feelings will cause you grief. Focus on the here-and-now and forget about what emotional games are being played. Step outside the melodrama and put your efforts into something concrete that will lead to your advancement. 2 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Avoid anyone who is on the rampage or looking for a fight. Stay calm and reasonable and concentrate on the projects and people that inspire you the most. Be open to what others are doing but do what works best for you. 4 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Favors will be granted. Get out and present what you have to offer. Don’t let friends or relatives take advantage of you. It’s the people you don’t know that well who will recognize what you have to offer. Love is on the rise. 3 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Look back at your past performance and your true talents will be clear. A new concept or service may be in the works. Added responsibilities at home will set you back emotionally and financially. 3 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Someone from your past will need help. By offering assistance, you will get something important to you in return. Love is showing some interesting twists and turns. Plan a passionate evening for two. A commitment can be made. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You can position yourself for the future if you talk to those who can contribute to your professional ideas. Get on top of any paperwork that needs to be taken care of. Think big but don’t spend big. 4 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don’t let idle chatter, rumors and gossip ruin your day. If you get involved in such nonsense you will end up being blamed by someone you care about. Stick to accomplishing your goals and helping others. 2 stars